Monday, May 5, 2008

What is that smell!?

Ok, so I get home today to a funky smell in the kitchen. Not that my morning sickness (progesterone poisoning) isn't bad enough. So I rewash the dishes in the dishwasher, run the garbage disposal with dish soap and baking soda, take out all the trash (gagging this whole time). Alas never found the smell. I don't know if I got it or if maybe I got use to it or what. But I can't smell it right now. Hopefully I got it. So I open the windows to air out the house and let some nice air in. Well, they are re-roofing our house, so I get that smell, on top of the noise.

Onto better things, Destiny has been a joy this afternoon, from laying on her tummy to see if the smell was coming from under the fridge, to starting her Mother's day surprises. I keep getting, "don't look Mommy! Wait till Sunday!"

2 comments:

Steph said...

Keep posting!!

Drew Lindsey said...

Hey This is drew..I made one of these bc i saw that steph, u and becky and shayne had one and wanted to keep in touch with ya'll :)