Sunday, May 25, 2008

Here it is

Ok ok, I know it has been a few weeks since my last post. I just haven't been getting on the computer much. This morning sickness thing has taken on a mind of its own. Yeah, instead of being sick in the morning, it progressively gets worse throughout the day. By the time I get home from work I can barely muster the willpower to get Destiny dinner, bathed and in bed before I crash myself. Today I am one day from the 11 week mark. Which, according to all the books, my energy boost should be JUSSSSST around the corner. I'm looking forward to that just as I would a vacation!

And in Destiny's corner, she is going through an extreme clingy phase. Weird enough is that it isn't that bad when I take her to school, but more so when I leave her at night. Whether it be me going to school, or her going to her dad's she acts like it's a tragedy. Just hoping this phase passes quickly. Kindergarten is just around the corner!

1 comment:

Steph said...

I'm so glad you're posting again and that you didn't forget about this!

I hope you feel better soon.