Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Breaks my Heart

I picked up Destiny for gymnastics tonight from her Dad's house. Now for several weeks prior, we discussed the schedule and knew I'd be taking her back after her class was over. As soon as I picked her up to change clothes, she started crying, she wanted to come home. Broke my heart. So we sat there with her in my lap for a good 10 minutes before we finally left for gymnastics. After she finally got out of her funk, she really did fantastic! She really really did. She was getting highfives from both her coaches she was doing so well.

Thankfully, by the time gymnastics was over, she was ready to get a happy meal and go back to her dad's. We gave lots of loves and said our good byes. No more than 10 minutes after I got home Destiny calls to talk. And I'm so glad to say there was no crying, just chatting. I miss her so very much. So much. So hard to go without your world.

On the other side of things, this new little one is NOT liking my lack of sleep due to 10 hour days. We'll probably get to bed real soon!

1 comment:

Steph said...

I can imagine how hard it is to leave her. You are brave!